We offer beautiful puppies with a lot of value added
(compare us to other doodles offered)
• Your puppy will go home with a leash, collar, crate, and bed. Plus we provide a goody bag, which includes a weeks worth of puppy food, a toy, and baby/comfort blanket that has Mom's scent on it.
• Crate Trained: so they are familiar with their crate, and comfortable entering/exiting it. They will be able to sleep for 8+ hours at night, in a crate by themselves. This means, that right from the beginning, your puppy will be safely secured, not peeing/pooing/eating socks in your home while you sleep at night. When you and puppy are ready, and you want your fully housebroken puppy to sleep on your bed .... simply don't shut them in their crate at night. (Your puppy will go home with its own crate and bed.) (Just so there is no confusion, we do not crate/kennel our puppies/dogs during the day. They have complete freedom to romp and play.... and fill our world with their delightful antics and cuteness!)
Housebreaking/Potty Training: we start this training when the pups are 3.5 weeks old. We train the pups with a patch of real grass (not a pee pad) that is replaced with a fresh patch of grass as needed. While they are not fully housebroken when they go to their new family home, the learning pattern has been started. About 20% of our pups have less than five "accidents" in their new home.
• Collar Training: Your puppy will be comfortable wearing and sleeping with a collar (a big deal for a little puppy!).
• A 2 Year Genetic Health Guarantee (Health tested parent dogs)
• Your puppy is raised in our home. Your puppy will be well socialized with men, women, children, grooming, and veterinarians. Your puppy will also be exposed to both the indoor noises (vacuuming, kids playing, toys) and outdoor noises (cars, lawn mowing in the distance, etc).
• We will welcome back any puppy at any time, though we will not refund their cost. We will always take one of our puppies back because we take care of our family! We understand that circumstances can change suddenly (they have for us!) and don't ever want a family member ending up homeless or even worse, because their people are facing challenges.
• Micro chipped with your name and contact information so you can be found if your puppy is ever lost.
• Your puppy will be fully VET CHECKED and up to date on all wormer and vaccinations.
• Support, before and AFTER your adoption.
Our medium/standard size Goldendoodles are competitively priced at $2,500
We ask for a $500 deposit to reserve your puppy.
Deposits count toward the final cost of your puppy,
so $2,000 due 10 days before puppy pick up day.